Furnace tune-ups and electrical repair Marietta, GA inspections play an important role in extending a furnace’s life before its depreciation date. It is necessary to keep your home systems running safely and effectively to maintain habitual home comfort and warmth.
Having your furnace serviced before the winter season ensures that you have constant, maximum comfort all season.
The Importance of Furnace Tune-Up?
A furnace tune-up in electrical service in Sandy Springs is similar to having any other mechanical equipment you own repaired by technicians. Your furnace is a complex system with working components that must be cleaned and adjusted for smooth functioning and avoiding unexpected troubleshooting and breakdowns.
What Happens During a Furnace Tune-Up?
To ensure that the furnace runs well throughout the season, the specialist cleans and adjusts the components and mechanisms within your furnace. The technician also performs a thorough electrical repair in Marietta, GA, to identify any possible issues before they become a full-fledged furnace failure.
A safety furnace tune-up examination eliminates or minimizes future malfunctions to boost efficiency. As a result, you can assure that your house will be warm and cozy throughout the winter and, you can enjoy the season snow without having to worry about your furnace system.
A furnace tune-up check comprises of the following work:
- Lubricating the blower and bearings
- Exchanging dirty filters with new clean ones.
- Checking the fan’s speed.
- Closing the damper and turning off the humidifier.
- Examining the condensate drain.
- Examining and testing the blower’s rotation.
- Checking the motor’s amp (circuit) draw.
- Keeping an eye on the thermostat.
- Cleaning and inspecting the system’s condenser.
- Ensuring the operating pressure is correct for the furnace to operate efficiently.
- Checking the temperature in the room.
- Checking the temperature of the suction line.
- Checking the charge of the refrigerant.
- Examining all safety features.
- Examining the contactors and relays.
- Checking the capacitors for a start and run.
- Ensuring that all electrical connections are secure and fixed.
- Ensuring the compressor is in working condition.
- Examining the condenser fan motor.
- Examining the rain shield to avoid water from entering inside the furnace.
- Keep a close eye on the temperature drop as it passes through the coil.
It’s always a great option and a backup plan to get a furnace tune-up before the winter season instead of contacting technicians for electrical service in Sandy Springs on the 11th hour after an unexpected furnace breakdown.
Contact Us Today!
To arrange a furnace tune-up, call Martino HVAC now. If you have any more questions, one of our pleasant and professional customer service specialists would be pleased to assist you. Visit our website to know more about our wide range of electrical repair in Marietta, GA services offered.